Alain Pinel Realtors (APR) is the fifth largest residential real estate firm in the United and the largest privately-owned residential real estate company in California based on its closed sales volume. The firm has 1,400 agents in more than 30 offices throughout Northern California. Celebrating a quarter century in Bay Area real estate, APR was founded in 1990 and is based in Saratoga, California.
A full service real estate broker that does much more than place a property into the Multiple Listing Service and post a yard sign. They are a marketer, a staging specialist, a negotiator, an assessor, a counselor and more. The agent is the CEO of the transaction. From the moment an agent meets a potential client until well after closing, the agent directs a complex series of events. Following are just some of the activities a full service real estate agent will engage in around listing and selling a home.
An Top Producing agent’s such as the Nevis and Ardizzone Team go above and beyond and continues to raise the bar with a high quality highly competitive marketing plan that begins before the listing goes on the market. Learn more here.
Marketing – includes the exposure of a property to a host of audiences, locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally, in a number of different ways.
- Real estate guides
- With real estate agents working buyers
- To have on site at the property and inside the real estate office
- To display online
- For all marketing materials
- Company web site
- Personal web site
Search engine optimization
- To buying consumers
Broker open house
- To expose to other agents
Public open house
- To attract buyers
- Surrounding neighborhood
- Targeted list
Prepare the property for sale – recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of the property.
- Evaluation of property’s appearance and condition
- Recommend other preparatory services
- Monitors condition throughout process
Price – provide a comprehensive market analysis of your home and surrounding homes to accurately price your home and maximize your return.
- Comparative market analysis
- Price setting
- Price considerations
- Price negotiation
- Net proceeds counseling
- Monitor market for price flucuations
Assess – objectively evaluate every buyer.
- Work with other real estate agents and their buyers
- Pre-qualify buyers before they preview your home
- Arrange and show your home to pre-qualified buyers
Negotiate – work with buyers and their agents on offers presented.
- Evaluate every offer presented
- Present each offer to seller
- Analyze the validity of the offer
- Recommendations of counter offers
- Presentation of counter offers
Advising and protecting – responsible for coordinating numerous service providers, as well as handling federal, state, county, and city disclosures, plus a host of other required documents. Incorrect handling of any aspect of the transaction can cost the client thousands at the negotiation table or worse, in court.
- Disclosure consultation and compliance
- Shield clients from potential litigation
Monitor, renegotiate and close – between the initial sales agreement and closing, or settlement, many questions arise.
- Home inspection oversight and explanation
Contract negotiation and renegotiations